Greg Lois joins the faculty of the National Business Institute for a seminar on “Medicare Set Asides in Personal Injury Litigation” to be presented in Newark New Jersey on August 7, 2012.
My topics are:
“Taking Medicare’s Interests Into Consideration: Mandatory Insurer Reporting” Overview of the current and projected mandatory insurer reporting landscape as set out by Section 111 of the Medicare/Medicaid, SCHIP Extension Act of 2007
- The Contextual Background of the Act;
- Which Entities are Required to Report to the Government;
- What Information is Necessary for Reporting;
- The Penalties for Incomplete Submissions or Non-Compliance;
- The Effects of Reporting on the Litigants and Their Case.
More information, including registration info, to follow.